Saturday, March 8, 2008

New pics and new hobbies

Today there are less than 200 days left until the twins' due date. Neat!

On Wednesday I wore the same sweater I wore when I took my first pictures of my little belly bump, so I took some more pictures. I don't think I look that different in the pictures, but in real life I'm a bit bigger. Not noticeably, but I now can't button any of my pants, including my work pants which used to be baggy. I'm wearing a big elastic wrap called a Bella Band to keep my pants up without buttoning them.




Even though I haven't been pregnant for that long, a lot in my life has already changed! I thought it would be fun to look at how my hobbies are different now...

Old Hobbies
Playing LOTRO (computer game Jeff works on)
Cooking dinners and desserts
Reading long fantasy series
Bedtime was 11pm-1am
Going out to dinner and the movies
Picking up the cats (they don't like that)
Doing laundry and tidying up
Visiting friends and family
Wondering if we would ever have kids

New Hobbies
Researching baby items online
Eating snacks high in protein and fiber
Reading pregnancy and baby books
Bedtime is 8:30pm-10:30pm
Renting movies from Netflix
Avoiding feeding the cats (their food smells)
Hounding Jeff to do all the chores
Taking long naps
Worrying about whether the twins are okay!

I'm sure my hobbies and pastimes will continue to change as the twins (and I) continue to grow!

4 comments:

The Simon Family said...

You definitely look bigger!

Vanessa and Greg said...

Hi Re! You look great! I am LOVING your baby bump =) It definitely looks bigger to me. Can't wait to see it in person soon. Miss you! Love, Vee and Baby W.

The Synnott's said...

oh you look great! twins are so much fun... get ready!

Bobbi said...

You look soo cute!
I want to see a list of hobbies after the babies come.
it will look something like this:
oops I forgot to eat today
Cats? we have cats? I don't have time to deal with cats!
bedtime..what's that?
movies...forget about it. I've seen 20 movies in the last 8 weeks but only saw 10 of each one
All jokes aside being a mommy is the best thing ever!