Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy almost 30th

As promised, here is a much nicer picture--it even has both me and Jeff in it, and you can see what I look like "dressed up." Last night we went out to dinner with my parents, Jeff's parents, and my sister to O'Connor's, my favorite Irish restaurant. My birthday isn't actually till tomorrow. I can't believe I will be 30!


And here's another picture from last night, of me and my sister Margie. Margie is also pregnant and she is about 5 weeks ahead of me. Our little belly bumps look very similar in size, though--unfortunately this picture doesn't show them off really well. But we're really cute in real life!

3 comments:

The Simon Family said...

Happy Birthday Reba! You look great!

Becky and Scott said...

Aww, I love the pictures! You look soo good! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :)

Bobbi said...

You look so cute. Happy birthday :)