Thursday, February 21, 2008

Little bump

I've had my very first blog request! So, by popular demand, here are some pictures of my tiny little belly bump.

I'm a bit self-conscious about it--not because I don't want a baby bump--I do, more than anything! But because I know (sort of) where my uterus is, and this little bump seems too high up, and it seems too early for me to look any different, so I just feel fat, not pregnant!

(The extreme nausea and exhaustion definitely help me feel a little more pregnant, though.) ;)

5 comments:

Annette said...

you look so cute! yay for bumps. you definitely should get some cute maternity shirts to show off :-)
see you in a few days!
~annette

Vanessa and Greg said...

Yay for your first bump shot! I hope the nausea is letting up a bit. Let's get together again soon!
love, Vee =)

PS Baby W. said to say hi to your grapes ;)

twinsRus said...

Congratulations on the bump! Very cute. I am so excited that u started this blog. My morning sickness with my twins finally let up after the 4th month. Good luck. heather

katy said...

You look really cute, Reba! Of course you'll start showing earlier, you have two in there!! :)

The Simon Family said...

Love the belly!