I guess soon it will be time to start wearing some of the lovely hand-me-down maternity clothes people have been giving me!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
The bump levels up
Since I'm spending pretty much all my waking hours on the couch, I don't often see myself in the mirror. So I was surprised by the bump's new size when I took a shower tonight! I think the bump has now reached Level 2 in bumpdom.

I guess soon it will be time to start wearing some of the lovely hand-me-down maternity clothes people have been giving me!
I guess soon it will be time to start wearing some of the lovely hand-me-down maternity clothes people have been giving me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Reba you are BEAUTIFUL! You make such a cute pregnant gal! I love the bump! Too cute!!
looking good!!!
Hi! I stumbled on your blog through others, and I am as well pregnant with twins! We are expecting our boys any day now. I am 35 weeks but I am already 5cm dilated.
I was going to say, I have read through some of your posts and noticed that you are wearing a belle band. I have one of those and am STILL wearing it today. Alot of the maternity pants don't stay up very well and the band helps hold them up. Also, because our bellys will get bigger then the "average" singleton belly it gives good support.
Congrats on your twins!
Hey Reba - I hope things are going well. Please leave a note somewhere to say that you are doing ok! On IP or here... Haven't seen you write anything for a week.. I just want to make sure you are alright.
Sorry - my husband's login is daniel... this is heather with grant
Post a Comment